Like Mike Tyson, Mint and Curry join together in this summer blockbuster to knock your taste buds out. This chicken salad takes only 15 minutes to prepare if you use one of those pre-roasted chickens from the grocery store... and who wouldn't. We put it on a toasted croissant with some field greens and the results were scrumptious.
This would also rock on brioche, on wheat toast, or in a wrap. I will eat it in a box. And I will eat it with a fox. And I will eat it in a house. And I will eat it with a mouse. And I will eat it here and there. Say! I will eat it ANYWHERE!
- 1 roasted chicken, sans drumsticks (eat those while you're making everything else)
- 1 cup chopped mint
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 red onion, finely diced
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled and diced
- 1 cup mayo, we used light
- 1 cup sour cream, we used low fat
- 1 teaspoon curry
- Salt & pepper
Put everything in a bowl and mix it together...